100% silk approved
A Banarasi sari is a sari made in Varanasi, an ancient city which is also called Benares (Banaras). The saris are among the finest saris in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery.
How to Take Care
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don?t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don?t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
8. dry clean only
Delivery & returns
We deliver to over 100 countries around the world. For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Delivery information
We hope you’ll love every purchase, but if you ever need to return an item you can do so within a month of receipt. For full details of how to make a return, please view our Returns information