Silk Marked Approved
100% pure silks
The appeal of a paithani silk saree is highlighted by the unique designs it holds. The beauty of a marathi paithani silk sareeis worth cherishing for the elegance and grace it owns. This magnetic bright orange paithani saree is too designed with some amazing craftsmanship. The orange base of the lovely paithani saree design is mated with a red-gold edge and border. Theluster to the edges is because of the interlocked zari yarns. To amplify the overall look of the paithani silk saree pattern startling motifs are minted with some popping silk threads. To magnify the stardom in your drape buy paithani saree online from karagiri paithani sarees.
How to Take Care
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don?t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don?t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
8. ONLY DRY WASH
9.KEEP AWAY FROM PERFUMES AND WATER
Delivery & returns
We deliver to over 100 countries around the world. For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Delivery information
We hope you’ll love every purchase, but if you ever need to return an item you can do so within a month of receipt. For full details of how to make a return, please view our Returns information