Handloom silk approved
Silk soft fabric
Gadwal sarees are a beautiful and ornate part of the rich Indian textile heritage. These saree dresses are produced in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh and were originally used as Puja or prayer sarees. A Gadwal sari is known for it rich look, brilliants colors and simple yet ornate zari work and pure handloom silk marked sarees !
How to Take Care
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don?t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don?t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
8. Only dry wash
9. keep away from perfumes and water
Delivery & returns
We deliver to over 100 countries around the world. For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Delivery information
We hope you’ll love every purchase, but if you ever need to return an item you can do so within a month of receipt. For full details of how to make a return, please view our Returns information